Flies can drive you mad in summers. Flies generally enter your homes through weak spots like broken covers of windows and doors as they are drawn to warm air currents arriving in your homes. According to research flies can live up to 50 days. Apart from the fact that houseflies don’t bite, they are capable of transmitting dangerous diseases like typhoid and TB, contaminate your food. when it comes to horse flies, they can even bite you which causes allergic reactions.
Here are some tips to get rid of flies
- The best way to keep your home fly-free is to keep it clean and sanitized.
- Doors and windows must be well closed or covered.
- Try to make your fly trap using things available at your home.
- clean up the place thoroughly after having a meal
- Keep your garbage bins closed.
- Try using Fly Repellents
- Always keep your drains closed, as Flies can enter through them too.
If you are still able to find flies roaming around at your home, go for Professional Pest Control. ASM provides professional Fly control and removal services in the Lower Mainland. If you have a problem with pests, contact us.