Bees & wasps Control Services in Lower Mainland
If you are dealing with a bee and wasp infestation and looking for an effective Bee and Wasp Control in Lower Mainland, you have landed at the right place. At ASM Pest Control, we provide safe and reliable wasp removal service to residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
We know that commonly available yellow jackets and hornet species can sting humans, especially when they are irritated. This is why they are not easy to control, and their infestation can be handled by a professional bee and wasp exterminators in the lower mainland. We are trained, experienced, and equipped to control and remove a pest population.
Types of Bees & Wasps
- Yellow Jackets: are commonly known species of stinging insects.
- Hornets: they attack in defense when their hives are disturbed.
- Carpenter Bees: are around an inch and usually create hidden nests.
- Bumble Bees: they have pale yellow and black hairs on their bodies.
- Paper Wasps: they build their nest in an inverted umbrella shape.
- Mud Dauber Wasps: are mostly found in barns, homes or sheds.
How We Work?
At ASM Pest Control, our exterminators will visit your home or office for an inspection to find out which insect species has invaded your property and the severity of the infestation. We utilize eco-friendly and safe products to shoo away these unwanted buzzing insects. Our goal is to make your property free from bees and wasps. Once they are removed, our bee control experts in the lower mainland will continue with a follow-up service to prevent a future infestation.
Why Choose Us?
- Trained Exterminators
- Eco-Friendly Products
- Long-Term Solution
- Affordable Services