The Kitchen is the core of a house. While the amazing food brings family and friends together, your kitchen is not always empty. Many pests are roaming around in your kitchen like Ants, Cockroaches, Mice, House Flies, Etc.
Different Pests mess up in different ways
In the kitchen, you will mostly find House Ants and Pavement Ants.
All the species of Ants have a hungry appetite. House Ants are searching for sugary food, and Pavement Ants search for oil, meat, and bread.
Cockroaches are very common and are found mainly in the kitchen. They are reddish-brown, have shaped bodies, around 2/3″ and 3″ in size. Cockroaches can move very fast and prefer dark places. These troublemakers can enter your home through cardboard boxes, basic food item sacks, and drink containers.
Mice and Rodents
Rodents are known as regular kitchen attackers. They are consistently looking for food and shelter. They can hide easily anywhere at your place, and you won’t be able to find them. But you will get some signs that there are rodents in your house.
- Mice leave their droppings on many things like food packets and furniture.
- They have a habit of chewing wires, pipes, and food packets.
Flies Roaming Around
There are many Flies species; the most commonly found are House flies and Fruit Flies. Flies are the most irritating Pests, especially in Summers. Flies can also cause various contaminants and infections. Hence, it is vital to get rid of them.
Here are some tips to keep your Kitchen and Home Pest-free
- Quickly wipe up any trash or spills from shelves, tables, and floors.
- Store food in packed containers.
- Dispose of your garbage regularly.
- Don’t keep dirty dishes unwashed for long.
- Don’t keep food and water outside open.
- Place door sweeps outside the door and gets damaged cover fixed.
- Seal any cracks or holes outside the home and kitchen.
After doing all this, if you still find pests in your home it is time to Call ASM Pest Control Now. Nothing is more reliable than a Professional Pest Control Service.